appointments at Riverside locations has never been easier. You have two options
for scheduling outpatient diagnostic appointments:
- Online Physician Portal –a free service available 24
hours a day.
- Dialing our Call Center M-F, 8AM -5PM:
- Eastern Shore - (757) 414-8555
- Tappahannock/Northern Neck - 1-800-675-6368
- Middle Peninsula –(804) 693-8865
- Peninsula and Others - (757) 989-8830
you will need to call Central Scheduling for:
- Invasive procedures (biopsies, etc.)
- PET scans
- Next day and Stat appointments
locations for scheduling include:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center –Newport
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Hampton
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Oyster Point
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Smithfield
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Williamsburg
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital –Gloucester
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospital –Tappahannock
- Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital –Eastern
- Riverside Doctor's Hospital - Williamsburg
Points to remember:
- IV Sedation is available each weekday at
Riverside Regional Medical Center for MRI and CT;there is limited sedation
availability at Shore Memorial and Walter Reed hospitals.
- Stretcher bound patients must be scheduled at
one of our hospital locations.
- It is preferred that known MRSA patients are
scheduled at one of our hospital locations.
- Patients with known anaphylaxis reaction to IV
contrast must be scheduled at Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Riverside Medical Group Electronic Medical Record (EMR) users:
If you are part of the
Riverside Medical Group and utilize Centricity as your EMR the Insurance
Verification team may be able to get the authorizations for:
A completed Centricity Referral
Form or Order and clinical documentation is required. Call (757) 989-8830
Option 1 for more information.
- CT scans
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Stress Testing and Echograms at Peninsula
- Sleep Studies