Scheduling appointments at Riverside locations has never been easier. You have two options for scheduling outpatient diagnostic appointments:
- Online Physician Portal – a free service available 24 hours a day.
- Dialing our Call Center M-F, 8AM -5PM:
- Eastern Shore - (757) 414-8555
- Tappahannock/Northern Neck - 1-800-675-6368
- Middle Peninsula – (804) 693-8865
- Peninsula and Others - (757) 989-8830
Exceptions: you will need to call Central Scheduling for:
- PET scans
- Next day and Stat appointments
Riverside locations for scheduling include:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center – Newport News
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Hampton
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Oyster Point
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Smithfield
- Riverside Diagnostic Center Williamsburg
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital – Gloucester
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospital – Tappahannock
- Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital – Eastern Shore
Key Points to remember:
- IV Sedation is available at Riverside Regional Medical Center for MRI and CT.
- Stretcher bound patients must be scheduled at one of our hospital locations.
- It is preferred that known MRSA patients are scheduled at one of our hospital locations.
- Patients with known anaphylaxis reaction to IV contrast must be scheduled at Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Riverside Medical Group Electronic Medical Record (EMR) users:
If you are part of the Riverside Medical Group and utilize Centricity as your EMR the Insurance Verification team may be able to get the authorizations for:
- CT scans
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy evaluations
A completed Referral Form is required. Call (757) 989-8830 Option 2 for more information.